NEW MEMORYWORKS CATALOG COVER

You're probably wondering if I've been hiding under a rock these past few weeks....and really I have. If by "rock" you mean our new MemoryWorks catalog deadline and "hiding" means working our behinds off to meet that deadline!!
So I do apologize for neglecting to post from the home office, but really this is our crazy busy time as we are working hard around the clock to bring you our fabulous new catalog (and by fabulous, I mean FABULOUS!!)
We really pushed ourselves to get this catalog out earlier this year than last year and we are thrilled that we're almost there....in fact if you're a consultant be watching you email announcement sometime on Friday or Monday on how you can download a PDF version of our catalog (feel free to do the happy dance....but keep in mind that that PDF we'll be releasing is a rough draft and not our absolute final version that goes to print...so it may be missing a few images or have some minor errors until we get those corrected...but none the less it will be 95% accurate so you're good to print them out to your hearts content!!)
And don't tell Kevin, our graphic designer or Sue....but I'm going to give you a few sneak peeks of catalog pages...just to give you a taste!! Really....it's yummy, bright and fresh and chock full of awesome new products....!! I'm also proud to share our new catalog cover...what do you think? We wanted something totally different, bright and fresh. This just may be one of my favorites....we always get a good response to our covers and they're so much fun to do (okay....not really....it's actually a LOT of work). I was soooo bummed that I forgot to take photos of our photo shoot to share with everyone how they really work becuase it really is cool. Sue and I basically drag all of our decorations from our house...or we find some in cool decorating stores in our area...to come up with the concept. And usually what we had envisioned turns out different and so much better then what we had envisioned. We do our cover shots with Brian Twede at his studio...he's a totally cool and talented photographer that does work for CK Media, Stampin' Up, Close to My Heart, etc. It usually takes us about 3 hours to get one great shot...and this is this years!! We always have more phone calls about where people can buy the items on the front cover or what paint color we used....so we always laugh about that!! Anyways....these are just a few background details!!
I'll share more details and information about the catalog launch very soon....but in the meantime enjoy this quick sneak peek!!
AMERICAN CRAFTS & SASSAFRAS CATALOG PAGES


5 comments:
I can't wait to see the catalog! The cover looks FABULOUS! Home office, you did an AMAZING job!
The cover is so pretty! I can't wait to get that email! Can we send sneak peaks of the new catalog to our customers?
The catalog is great! I can't wait to look at one in person!
Home Office, you rock!!!! This looks awesome! I am loving the cover, so very pretty. Now to wait patiently for the catalog. I'll at least be able to see the PDF version.:) Thanks again for all your hard work that you all put into this catalog.
Wow...how exciting!!! Now I really can't wait for the new catalog to release! Beautiful job, Home Office!
Post a Comment