Friday, April 24, 2009



Beauty

Beauty, what is beauty to you? A sunset, a flower, a butterfly? As Scrapbookers, we see beauty in the everyday of life. The wonderful theme kits and embellishments from Memory Works allow us to present the beauty we see, in our layouts, as Susan Nichols did with this layout she created for the April challenge "Everyday Beauty" on the Memory Works Message Board http://talk.memory-works.2xl.com/ : Susan's quote "Everyday that I look at my daughter, I see beauty. Kids are frustrating, and painful at times, but all in all, they are perfect examples of everything pure and beautiful in the world". In my layout for the challenge, "Spread your wings" I used the wonderful new products from Bo Bunny Alissa theme set along with the new Maya Road clear journaling tags. Visit the Memory Works web page at www.memory-works.com to find all the great theme sets and embellishments you need and then create your beauty. Happy Scrapping!

No comments: