Tuesday, December 24, 2013

December Daily

Happy Holidays everyone! This is Gia, with my final December Daily Post and my final post ever as a Memory Works Design Team member. I just want to say good-bye to everyone who has been following the Memory Works blog this year and for all of your uplifting comments all year long. I am really going to miss Memory Works and I hope you will keep in touch with me and all of my design team mates on our personal blogs which you can find listed in the sidebar. Without further ado, here is the cover of my December Daily A Clipboard Countdown using Crate Paper products.



For my Day 23 post I kept it simple because this close to Christmas is so busy and I start to get serious about contemplating the true meaning of Christmas and the reason for the season as they say. We used to have a beautiful nativity made from ceramic and a manger made of wood and sticks. But, year after year we gradually lost members of the "cast" of characters as the children couldn't help but be fascinated with the scene and want to play Nativity pageant.  This set of wooden nesting dolls have been the perfect solution for us because they are not breakable and when we pack them away for the year they don't take up any space! 







Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!
-x Gia

1 comment:

Cathie said...

I love your nesting dolls! I've started collecting different styles of Nativities. I have an olive wood one that was hand carved in Israel.