Hi Everyone. Cathie here with a weekend catch up blog. For my December daily this year I am using My Minds Eye - Vintage Christmas. I love the burgandy and hunter green tones of this line. I used two chipboard dividers from Simple Stories for my front and back cover and two binder rings to keep it all together. This year I kept my pages very simple and easy. I don't know about you but this month has really gotten away from me and I'm glad to have this simple book to record the month in. To start off here is a picture of my front cover...
I created a collage of papers on the cover and added some bling from my stash. The red ribbon is also from my stash. I have used some washi tape here and black ink around the edge of the cover.
Here is the inside front cover...
Friday December 20th was my husbands birthday and this is a picture of the birthday boy...
On Saturday December 21st I spent the day making peanut brittle for the neighbors and doggie treats for my grand doggie Molly the Great Dane. Then last night we celebrated Dewayne's birthday at Fratellos, a family favorite resturant here in Fowler, CA. Here is a picture of the treat box I found and personalized with my Cricut and of course the doggie treats and Dewayne and the grand boys...
Finally, here is a picture of what my base pages look like and my page to record my resolutions for the new year...
Thank you so much for stopping by today... I will be back on Christmas day to show you how we spent Christmas Eve. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas full of family, friends and love.
1 comment:
This is awesome Cathie!
Post a Comment