MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone! Cathie here with my final December Daily post and sadly, my last post ever as a member of the Memory Works design team. :(. Today I'm sharing a silly tradition of mine... Every year on Christmas Eve I watch A Christmas Story. No matter how many times I see this movie I laugh and have a good time. The first time we watched it as a family my son, who us now 40!!!, had a habit of getting his mouth washed out with soap. If you've seen this movie you know where I'm going with this. His favorite scene was blind Ralphie, "it, it, was... Soap poisoning!"
Well my page for Christmas Eve is very simple, a snap shot of popcorn and hot chocolate... Standard winter movie treats.
Thank you everyone for following along this year and I wish you all a blessed and Happy New Yeat! Be inspired and creative ALWAYS.
Cathie
2 comments:
Fun post Cathie! Merry Christmas!
Thank you Lynn! Merry Christmas to you too! Stay warm!
Post a Comment