Saturday, September 14, 2013

Express Kit - September 2013 - Seasons

I seem to have dropped the ball here and I just realized that I already missed two posts for the September Express Kit! So, now it's time to get caught up. 

This months kit is fill to the brim with lots of goodies to start off the Fall season! Fall is my favorite, so I am personally loving this kit! Check out all of the goodies packed in there...


September 2013 Kit - Seasons
Patterned Paper
  • {1} 12x12 Sweet Treat – Cut & Paste (My Mind’s Eye)
  • {1} 12x12 Bliss – Cut & Paste (My Mind’s Eye)
  • {1} 12x12 Smile Shine – Cut & Paste (My Mind’s Eye)
  • {1} 12x12 Wise Words – Reflections (Echo Park)
  • {1} 12x12 Rulers – Reflections (Echo Park)
  • {1} 12x12 Cherish the Moment – Reflections (Echo Park)
Solid Cardstock
  • {1} 12x12 Mustard (American Crafts)
  • {1} 12x12 Straw (American Crafts)
  • {1} 12x12 Squash (American Crafts)
  • {1} 12x12 Oatmeal (American Crafts)
  • {1} 12x12 Surf (American Crafts)
Embellishments
  • {1} 12x12 Reflections Element Stickers (Echo Park)
  • {1} Reflections Fall Layered Stickers (Echo Park)
  • {1} 2x6 Sweet Journal Card (My Mind’s Eye)
  • {1} 6x12 Hopscotch Micro Mono Stickers (Basic Grey)
  • {1} 6x12 Pyrus Mini Monogram Stickers (Basic Grey)
  • {1} Sheet Beautiful Tiny Word Stickers (My Mind’s Eye)
  • {1} Package Hey You Decorative Buttons (My Mind’s Eye)
  • {1} Package Smile Enamel Dots (My Mind’s Eye)
  • {1} ½ Yard Aqua Sheer Dot Ribbon (American Crafts)
  • {1} ½ Yard Brown Sugar with Zig Zag Ribbon (American Crafts)
  • {1} ½ Yard Apricot with Horizontal Lines Ribbon (American Crafts)
Cards
  • {1} 2x3 Mustard (American Crafts)
  • {1} 2x3 Straw (American Crafts)
  • {1} 2x3 Squash (American Crafts)
  • {1} 2x3 Oatmeal (American Crafts)
  • {1} 2x3 Surf (American Crafts)
  • {5} Clear Flap Bags

If you have the kit and haven't dug into it yet, today is a nice day to get scrappy!

Stop back tomorrow as I will be sharing some of the projects created with this kit!

Here's a little peek...

Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

Cathie said...

Great kit! I'm sorry I did not get it!