Sunday, September 15, 2013

Express Kit Monday - September 2013 - Seasons

I know, it's Sunday! Just seeing who is paying attention :)

So this is my last catch up post and tomorrow we will be back to normal! Today I have a few projects to share with you.These projects were created by some of the ladies on Team Works and they did a great job! I hope you are inspired...

Life Is Good Card - Amanda Bratu


Fall Is In The Air Card - Sheri Feypel

Altered Gift Box Tower - Amanda Bratu

Hi Card - Sheri Feypel

Thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy the rest of you weekend and don't forget to stop back tomorrow to see some of the layouts created by our Team!







4 comments:

Cathie said...

Cute stuff!

Lacey said...

Fantastic!! I love the leaves card "Fall is in the air" soo cute!

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

Sweet! You girls work fast lol ;)

Stampin' Meg said...

SUper yummy Fall cards!