Thursday, September 12, 2013

Cards and Tags Thursday





Good evening! It's Kelly here to share some tags made with the Studio Calico Sundrifter collection.




I love the colors in this line! Since they are so cheerful, I used them to make a little inspirational banner for my craft-y area...


Supplies used:  Studio Calico Sundrifter theme set, cardstock stickers, and die cut shapes; chevron punch; heart punch; 1/2 inch off white ribbon; 1/4 inch hole punch; 1 inch hole punch, corner rounder; tag corner punch; ticket corner punch; notebook edge punch

Tag #1:

Tag #2:

Tag #3:

I really like all of these little quotes, and thought they would be perfect for boosting mojo :) What kinds of things do you surround yourself with to keep your creative juices flowing?

Thanks for stopping by!










6 comments:

Family Reflections said...

Oh Kelly... Once again your talent doesn't go unnoticed! Beautiful work and I really do love your style. TFS

Jenn said...

Cute tags. Love the chevrons.

Cathie said...

Really cute! You have such great talent!

Lacey said...

These tags are AWESOME!!!

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

Fab Kelly!! I love all those layers & paper peaking through the negatives spaces, oh and the popped up elements!! Perfect mojo lifters!!

Stampin' Meg said...

Fun tags Kelly!