With my album, I created a perpetual calendar out of it. The calendars I stamped and are mounted using clear corner photo mounts. This makes it easy to remove the calendars at the end of the year and put new ones in. It was fun using this album. And of course, afterwards you think oh I wanted to do this or that to the page and I forgot. (Like I was going to sew on the felt pages before I put the papers down.) But you learn and move on. I still like the end result and want to share a few pages with you.
"Finished Calendar project" by Sharon Hill
Pages 4-5:
Pages 6-7:
You can check out the rest of the pages and what materials I used to make the calendar in the MemoryWorks Idea Gallery. Go to http://www.memory-works.com/ and click on "Inspiration." The Idea Gallery can be found there.
Happy Scrappin!
No comments:
Post a Comment