Friday, August 7, 2009
Crop Club Business Idea!!
I can not believe that August is here and my kids will be heading back to school soon, which for us is August 19th. :( Even though it makes me sad to see them go, it helps me get back to my Memory Works business!! I started a great crop club a couple of years ago that has really kept my business going and keeps my friends interested in Memory Works. Here is how it works...each month I host a crop at my home where each guest pays $10.00, $5.00 of which goes into a "pot" and the other $5.00 pays for my crop expenses. From "the pot", each month a guest get to purchase $50.00 in Memory Works products. I determine who gets to receive product each month by who signed up for the club first, second and so on. To make the club work, you have to have at least 10 people sign up and do the crop for 10 months so that each person has their month. My club has grown to 16 ladies so I have a few months where two people get to receive product!! I start the crops in August and go through May which leaves the summer free, when it is hard to get everyone together. I have found that my friends love this way to get Memory Works items because they are only paying $5.00 a month for $50.00 worth of product and sometimes get their items way before they have paid for all of them! (I have made a form that everyone signs promising to fulfill their commitment to the crop club for the 10 months) I hope my crop club idea gives a lot of consultants incentive to start your own club...we have a lot of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's a great idea. I'll have to try it.
I had a display idea to use my 7 Gypsies Carousel during Memory Works shows. To cut a 4x6 piece paper from each of the available MW themes and display it on the Carousel. The benefits of the Carousel are shown as well as allowing the attendees to see/touch each a sample of each theme set and get them extra excited to purchase the theme sets.
Would Memory Works be willing to sell consultants 4x6 sample theme sets pieces to do something like this (or a theme set display board)?
I don't have room for 10 croppers in my house (much less 16) but I could do it with a smaller group (with a smaller pot) or convince a friend to have it at her house or rent a space at a school or church.
You mentioned $5 for expenses. Is that for drinks and snacks? Do you have a give away or make and take?
Aimes - I like your idea with the 7 Gypsies Carousel. I would be interested in buying sample theme sets.
Linette...I do have a giveaway at the end of the night plus have a prize for scrap bingo that we play. I am sure that you could work it out for a smaller group of people.
Amber, I think you need to do this! I'd be in.
Post a Comment