Also thanks to everyone who posted their suggestions - we love your input! It's always a hard process selecting which companies and product lines are featured in our catalog. I always say we can't carry every great product line out there or we'd be producing the JCPenny catalog every year :) - and inventory management would be a nightmare. So unfortunately, we have to be fairly selective of what we offer and not everyone makes the cut...that's why we love your input so we can focus on the companies and lines that appeal to our consultants and customers! So much more goes into the overall selection of product lines and so much we have to consider...one of which were watching closely this time around is their shipping and backorder track record. With the economy we've had a lot of companies produce a lower quantity of products - making it hard for us when their product line is featured in the catalog, yet they aren't reproducing or reprinting the products. We made the announcement earlier this month that becuase of some of these issues we have decided to produce 2 catalogs per year - right after each major tradeshow release. So this will ensure we have as accurate and streamlined product line as possible.
We are so excited to introduce the new catalog - we're already working our little hearts out to make this catalog release as timely as possible.
Amber's Top Five Favorites!:
With that in mind here are my personal top five favorites this fall that I can't wait to add to my collection:
1. Pink Paislee - Everything!: I think they hit it out of the park with all of their collections. I love the vintage feel and their color combos - especially loving the die-cuts and canvas patches. Can't wait to get their shippment!

2. BasicGrey - Indian Summer: Really everything BasicGrey brings out is fabulous, but this seasons new release is espcially great...and one of the favorites include the Indian Summer collection. At first the color combinations seemed really intense to me, but now I am absolutely in love with the rich browns, pinks and burgandy colors. ( We haven't received our new BasicGrey shippment yet - and are still working on getting all of the images in the system...but very soon some of their awesome products will be available for sale!)

3. Prima - Canvas Collection: I loved their new canvas selections last time - and there new release has some great additions like the iron ons for non-artsy-messy-painty (yes - that's a real term:) scrapbookers like me. I love my scrapbook paints - but I don't have the time to get into the "messiness" of all cool artsy-painting projects that some really talented scrapbookers enjoy. I love the look and would love to include the look in my projects - and the iron ons are perfect for this! No messy paint and clean up - just iron on!

4. Bo Bunny - Everything!: Another winner here...in fact we just put up the new Bo Bunny for sale in the shopping cart and our customers agree. Some have grabbed one of everything - and I can understand. I simply must have one of each of their new goodies....and just in case you were wondering....they're every bit as yummy in person!

5. Jenni Bowlin - Bingo Cards and Chipboard Buttons: The new Jenni Bowlin bingo cards and chipboard buttons are a definate favorite! So fun, versatile, ecclectic and easy to use. Love that the chipboard buttons now match their collections...and their bingo cards come in themes and colors!

Wow - this is hard. I could go on and on...obviously everything we put in our catalog makes my "top" list...but I just wanted to share a few of my favorites and things that are on my must have list!
Happy Shopping!
Amber :)
PS - WAIT...can I just add one more must-have item?...I can't beleive I forgot about this:

The new foil kits by Creative Imaginations. Everyone who came to our Retreat 2009 knows how awesome these are. Seriously so EASY and NO MESS....all you do is rub-on the Sticky 2 adhesive rub-on of your choice, place the foil COLOR SIDE UP and gently rub with your finger to create your own foil effects that are so popular. You don't even need an applicator to rub the foil on...it goes on so smooth. It will look like you rockstar and spent hours on difficult techniques - but really it takes only 2 simple steps! I also love that Creative Imaginations made their new foil kits more retail friendly with a large assortment of foil colors with a sample adhesive rub-on at a very freindly price (only $4.50 :0)!!
2 comments:
Wow - lots of beautiful new things...can't wait for the new catalog!
I am dying for Basic Grey's Indian Summer line! Everything looks so great!
Post a Comment