It is an absolutely beautiful day today....wow....I stepped outside to pick up car pool from school and it was wonderful!
I love this time of year...so fresh, bright, fun and full of hope...and I definately feel it in the air. Maybe it's the amazing new items we are getting daily, and the huge response we've receive from consultants and customers! Your enthusiasm is catching on...especially when it comes to our newly released MemoryWorks Express kit!
"All-a-Flutter" March 2009 MW Express Kit

We just announced this delightful kit last week and it's official...everyone is loving the fun and fresh bird elements, the bright colors and the fun patterns! Unfortunately, it's too late to subscribe....but there may be a few kits left. We'll be putting any remaining kits up for sale in the middle of the month. So if you love this kit and want to get your hands on it...make sure you look for our emails and blog posts on how you can purchase one for yourself!! If didn't get our March Idea Express newsletter...you can download the PDF here...
Here's a few projects that I had so much fun putting together with the kit materials....seriously it's not hard to go wrong with this months theme and elements!




MemoryWorks Express Special Promotion!

Our April 2009 kit will be just as fabulous....so don't wait to subscribe. An just to give you one more reason to subscribe...we're offering a special promotion for all subscribors: If you are subscribed to MemoryWorks Express by April 3, 2009* you'll receive this FREE 8x8 StoryBook Album (a $6.99 retail value) from Fancy Pants in your April kit!!
*This includes all current and new subscribors!
4 comments:
I love this kit - it looks so freaking awesome! Love the projects you have created with it!
I am dying to get this kit! Everything looks so cute!!! Each kit just gets better and better. :)
Great promotion...and kit! Your projects are awesome!
WOW - just saw the 8x8 deal for the April kit! VERY COOL!
Post a Comment