
When you come into the space, to the left, I have a multi tiered drawers and other single drawers in different sizes. Next to that I have some shelves that I put some of my photo boxes and one shelf is most of my buttons. Around the corner is more shelves with boxes of photos and up on the wall is my cow shelves that hold some of my flowers and ribbon hanging on the towel bar. Next to that I hung a very old toilet paper holder and hunt my BoBunny flowers from it.



Here are some other shots around the room.






I had bought a few years ago a cd holder and two video tape holders for $5 from the Elephant table at the Christmas bazaar in town. I have my Sizzix dies in the video tape holders (on the counter to the left side of the sink) and I have some of my small sets of clear stamps in empty cd cases and have them in the cd holder. I labeled each case and I write down what is in the case and the company and file it under a category (such as "flowers") in an index file box I decorated.



That is my scrap space. If you noticed dishes on the table, I share it with my cat. I moved the dishes up off the floor after my surgery so I could feed him. As I mentioned before, I have another scrap area, sorry no photos (very messing right now;) ). I have a scrap/craft table in the living room for when I want to watch tv as I work. On that table I have my distress inks, ink blender tool carousel, tools and adhesive I use with each project. I also have some supplies (not much) in this room (office/craft room) too. So I hope you enjoyed the tour of my main scrap space and inspired you. Until next time.......................
Happy Scrappin'!
4 comments:
Wow... I thought I had a lot of product! Thanks for sharing where your magic happens.
WHOA girl you have so much stuff!! I'll be over to scrapbook shortly!
Haha!! Sure! Fly on over. I think it would take a month for the both of us to use it all up.
Not all of the cabinets have scrapbooking stuff in them. Maybe half of them do. I still have all my household cleaning supplies in the cabinets under and along side the sink. I do have a lot of books! I need to go through them. Definitely not getting rid of PageMaps books!
Holy Guacamole!!!! I would have a ball in your scraproom! All the goodies!
Post a Comment