Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Guest Designer Tuesday - Heidi Hooper

Thank Heidi for all the GREAT inspiration this month. Here is Heidi's final post as the July Guest Designer!!!


Hello All!
I ran across this project at a birthday party!...The girls were using foamie stickers to make their own headbands. So, I decided to try it out with scrapbook paper and ribbon! I bought my headbands at the dollar store...3 for a $1.00! Then I used 20 gauge wire and wrapped it around the headband. I taped the wire to the back of the paper designs. I then tied ribbon around the headband to hide the wire and spice it up! These are so so cute and very easy to make! At my next crop, I am going to give everyone a headband, some scrap paper, and ribbon and see what everyone creates!...


This little "gem" will be mine to wear at crops!...

Happy Scrappin!!!
Heidi Hooper

I also want to share a few more projects Heidi created using the July Express Kit.



Thanks again Heidi for your talents and inspiration!!

1 comment:

Susan Nichols said...

Love the headbands!! Such a great idea! I have enjoyed all of your projects this month! THanks for sharing!