Thursday, July 14, 2011

100 Days of Summer - Blog Hop

Welcome to the TeamWorks blog hop using the Simple Stories - 100 Days of Summer line! Grab your lemonade and sit in the sun, while enjoying the inspiration from the TeamWorks team using this amazing kit! (Hop officially begins at 10am MST)Don't forget! Comment on one or ALL the blogs for a chance to win a Simple Stories kit of your very own!! The more blogs you comment on, the better your odds are for winning!

Now lets get hopping!
MemoryWorks Blog (Start Here)
Lacey Igo (Next Stop)
Sheri Feypel
Susan Nichols
Jade Wilson
Sandy Zent
Lisa Harris
Kelly Holbrook
Sharon Hill
Sarah Jimerson
Christy Musack
Simple Stories

Oh and before you go. Make sure you check out all the NEW Simple Stories lines on their blog while you are there. Comment on those posts for your chance to win the new kits! Lots of chances to win!And did you see the NEW Unity Stamp Company | Simple Stories Stamps?? Some of my favorite images and journal spots from each of the kits!!! Aren't these FABULOUS!!

You can purchase any of these Simple Stories items from your Consultant. Don't have a consultant? Locate one through our online locator.

Enjoy the hop!

59 comments:

Kim said...

Excited to see what everyone has done with the kit! Looking forward to getting one. :)

Unknown said...

I cant wait to see all the great projects everyone did. Looking forward to much inspiration....

Pammejo said...

Love the 100 Days of Summer and am actually working on an altered book using it, Love, Love but I think all of the collections I have seen so far from Simple Stories is so pretty. TFS pammejo1@yahoo.com

Pammejo said...

I went through the hop, only was able to leave comments on 4 to 5 blogs, the others were still not yet posted or had broken links, just wanted to let you know. I so loved all the projects that I saw though and the paper bag books were great as well as the inspiration from so many of the layout. TFS and again a chance to win. pammejo1@yahoo.com

Lynn said...

Love the colors in the 100 Days of Summer kit!

scrapbooking for others said...

I am a new consultant and just received the first four Simple Stories yesterday! I love the quality, colors and ease to make beautiful scrapbooks. Can't wait to use them.

All Things Kim said...

The 100 Days of Summer kit is just beautiful. Not only will I get a lot of use from it, I have a lot of friends/customers who I know will love it.

Gina H said...

Love this kit. The colors are awesome.

Cathy said...

Can't wait to see everyone's work and get some great ideas!!

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

I checked out some of the blogs early and LOVE what I've seen! Simple Stories Rocks! Let's get hoppin'!

Susan Nichols said...

LOVE this line!!! Can't wait to get hopping!!

Susan Nichols said...

LOVE this line!!! Can't wait to get hopping!!

A Crafty Mom said...

I love this collection. I can't wait to see what all the talented ladies have created.

Carol said...

what a great way to spend the day today!!

mustangkayla said...

I'm excited about the new lines! Off to the blog hop! :-)

TERESA D. - CUSTOM MADE SCRAPBOOK PAGES said...

Can't wait to check out the blogs and see all the great ideas. Thanks.

Chris said...

Love this line. Such fun colors and patterns. Thanks 4 the chance!

Mel said...

I am just so in Love with all of the SS line but so far 100 days is my favorite!! Keep it coming HO I wanna see MORE MORE MORE!!!!!

Rona said...

Oh yes I love all the stamps - Unity is how I found you!! AND now I just love all these new paper lines too!!!

Monique Leslie The Misfit Crafter said...

Cool I can't wait to see what everyone has done.

Jeana said...

I've been through the hop & left comments on all of the blogs that I could. There were two that I couldn't.
I've decided I will have to have this kit! I love how it can be used for vintage projects and for new pictures, too. It's a great kit!

Jessica said...

Just love how the kits are put together! Love all the colors!

Pamela said...

I LOVE this collection...and I NEED the coordinating stamps. Simple Stories ROCKS, but it is going to lead to me going bankrupt! :)

Gina Karas said...

Love all of the Simple Stories lines and I can't wait for the new ones! I'm off to go hopping!

Elizabeth said...

Can't wait to see what is about to come!!!! I love the Simple Stories line...

Tracey Miller said...

Yea! I woke up this morning looking so forward to hopping with you all! Gorgeous paper, fun girl and major inspiration....love it! I'm going to need that Unity Stamp that says "Go. See. Do." as that is my current life mantra! I can see some great LOs with that little cutie on them!

Deb said...

so excited for this hop, bought this kit and have only stroked and oohed and aahed over it so far!

bdking said...

Wow! Great Products

ScrappinAnn said...

Very excited to see all the new lines from Simple Stories. I am sharing Simple Stories with new scrappers and they love it.
Ann
ScrappinAnn at gmail dot com

Kelly said...

Love SS,and so far 100 Days of Summer is my favorite :)

Ms. Lucie said...

I love seeing the work of all you talented ladies!

chksngr said...

I LOVE this collection! I can't believe how versatile it is!

Cheri said...

LOVE the new pairing with Simple Stories! This is one of my FAVE collections right now!

KellyG said...

So exciting! Love the new stamps!

Tammy said...

Looking forward to seeing all the Simple Stories projects! :)

Lillian Child said...

Can't wait to see what these talented ladies do with this collection!

Angela said...

Love love love Simple Stories lines! Cute stamps too!!

sherilyn said...

I can't wait to get my hands on these!!! So exciting!!

OhioDanielle said...

Can't believe how far Simple Stories has gone since Life Documented...and it's still growing! Fantastic! Love the addition of Unity Stamps!

MichelleB said...

This is going to be a fun hop! So excited about the Unity Stamps...they are the perfect compliment to these great kits!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOOVE these! I cannot wait to get these~ THANKS for the chance to win! sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com

Lisa in Texas said...

I love blog hops! Such fun and great eye candy! Loving the new stamps too :o)

Cynthia Baldwin said...

I am off to hop. Thanks for organizing this. I've just recently found Simple Stories (where have I been?) - their new lines are great, but so are their older ones! Gorgeous stuff - off I go. :)

Cathie said...

This is my first ever blog hop! What fun. I adore all of the Simple Stories products! Can't wait to get more.

Rosann said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE MW

mn36 said...

gorgeous collections...thanks

Jennybean said...

Love the new line!

HillaryS said...

I MUST have one of these!

Lindsay said...

I can't wait to get started in this blog hop! I love them! Thanks for putting it together.

Gail said...

I can't wait to get my hands on all the cool products Memory=works has! saving my pennies(oh wait better save quarters!

Amy said...

This is just what I needed to get my mojo back...Thank you!

Betsy said...

What a fun collection I love the colors! Enjoying seeing everyones projects!

Lisa C. said...

I love this fun summer collection! Thanks for the great hop!

Renee said...

This looks like a really fun hop! I know it will be fun!

Shelley said...

I just received some of the Unity stamps....can't wait for a chance to use them!

Jen said...

I love the 100 Days of Summer and would love to make a summer scrapbook with them. Thanks for the chance to win!! Can't wait to hop.

Maryann said...

Love 100 Days!!!

csparky61 said...

If only there really were 100 days of Summer, not in Vermont. LOL Looking forward to hopping along.

Heidi said...

I had to have the 100 days of Summer kit to do my summer scrapbook. I love the versatility.