Merry Christmas Eve! Today, we'll create some super-fast, super-cute gift tags (or they could be place-card holders, or...whatever you want!).
The key to "quick" is limiting your product choices to narrow down what you need to make the project. One thing I love about MemoryWorks is their coordinating product lines. You can always find the theme set (paper) and embellishments to match. It makes creating so much easier!
For these tags, I used:
-Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather Chipboard shapes and Elements
-Ranger Stickles: crystal and red
-Fiskars: Threading Water and Apron Lace punches
-Simple Stories ribbon set
-Tim Holtz: Tiny Attacher and Staples
-Colorbox Ink (for distressing/inking edges)
-Miscellaneous twine, ribbon
-Pop Dots, Adhesives
-Buttons
-EK Success Snowflake border punch
-package of cream tags
Some close-ups:
Wishing you all a VERY merry Christmas - and crafty New Year!



4 comments:
These are beautiful! Merry Christmas Sarah!
These are great! I've always loved all the Cosmo Cricket cut out elements and it's even better that they are made on recycled paper!
These are sooo cute!! what a great, quick idea & they will look beautiful on any gift!
LOVE these! they are adorable!
Post a Comment