Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Dec. 2010 MW Express Kit -- More Projects

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas. I can't believe there are only 3 days left to this year! I finally got used to writing 2010. It is that time of year to look back on the year and remember. I did that with the Dec. 2010 MW Express Kit. The papers in the kit were great to use with old photos. So join me now as we go back in time.................

“Memories” Layout by Sharon Hill
Dec10 MWE "Memories" Layout

“Mini Me” Layout by Sharon Hill
Dec10 MWE "Mini Me" Layout

“My Story” Layout by Sharon Hill
Dec10 MWE "My Story" Layout

“Play” Layout by Sharon Hill
Dec10 MWE "Play" Layout

"Remember” Layout by Sharon Hill
Dec10 MWE "Remember" Layout

"18 Months” Layout by Sharon Hill
Dec10 MWE "18 Months" Layout

“True Love” Layout by Sharon Hill
Dec10 MWE "True Love" Layout

“Altered Notebook” by Sharon Hill
Dec10 MWE "Altered Notebook"

So that was my take on this month's kit. I hope it inspires you to create some projects as well as pull out those old photos and go back in time and remember. Then get ready to move forward, forward on another journey into the upcoming new year. I wish everyone a Happy and Safe New Year!! "See" you next year!

Happy Scrappin'!

TeamWorks Signature

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Awesome project Sharon!!

Family Reflections said...

Nice work Sharon. Love all that you did with your kit. Thanks for sharing.