Friday, December 3, 2010

December Guest Designer - Elena Bedner

I'm excited to announce the December Guest Designer, former TeamWorks member Elena Bedner. We are thrilled to have her back this month designing for the team again! Check out her amazing projects below! Welcome to the team this month Elena! - Lacey Igo (TW Leader)


ELENA BEDNER
I’m a military wife and Mom to two boys. I’ve been married to my wonderful (and supportive!) husband for 10 years. My layouts tend to be about my boys, but lately I have really loved making home décor projects. I have been a scrapbooker for around 8 years, and a paper crafter much longer than that. I discovered MemoryWorks in 2003 and have loved being part of this amazing company. My activity level varies with what is going on in my life – one of the reasons this company is such a great fit! Right now I am more of a hobbyist as I started a new job this year as a training instructor and it involves a bit of travel. My style tends to evolve depending on my mood, but I always come back to vintage/old world styles. I ink the edges of everything! I also really love using my craft knife and scissors to highlight detail work on a great piece of patterned paper. Christmas is my favorite time of year. Between the baking, the craft/gift projects, and keeping up with the boys I stay really busy!

First off I want to show you this super cute layout she made!!

Love these cards she created!

And how about these TREES!





Leave Elena some love about her projects!! You will definitely see a lot more from this fantastic designer later in the month! Welcome to the team this month Elena!!

Lacey Igo
MemoryWorks TeamWorks

6 comments:

Sandy said...

I love your projects, Elena! So glad to have you back this month!

Family Reflections said...

Beautiful work Elena... Nice to have you as a guest designer.

A Soldier Girl said...

love the projects

Christina said...

These are darling! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your creations this month!

Betsy said...

Love seeing you design again!! Love the projects!!

Sheri said...

Cute projects, now I need to bake some cookies!