Mini Cards (3" x 4" - folded)
I paired these mini cards up with some holiday stamps! They were simple and easy to make. You could make these cards for any holiday, birthday or even as a thank you card! I cut the tree out from the 6x6 Crate Paper - Snow Days paper.

In the first card above, I used American Crafts Wishes Stamps and My Minds Eye Adore Stamps.
Holiday Tags
I also created this holiday tag using the Crate Paper Snow Days 6x6 paper pad. It was quick and easy to do. I paired it with American Crafts Wishes Stamp and American Crafts White Cardstock.
You could make tags for birthday presents, mother day gifts, thank you gifts and much more!!
Mini Clipboard - this is a small clipboard that measures about 5x7. I used both my 6x6 Crate Paper Restoration paper pad as well as the 12x12 Crate Paper Restoration paper pack! Perfect combination.

6x6 paper pads are very universal to any project! Don't feel limited to these small pads, they can do more then you think!
and DON'T forget!!!

Beginning in January, you can look forward to 20 Days of Simple Inspiration. Get inspired by the TeamWork team members as well as some outside designers!! Oh and I think you may see a SNEAK PEEK of the NEW Simple Stories Line! You won't want to miss it!
Happy New Year to you all!
Lacey Igo
TeamWorks Leader
3 comments:
very cute!
great projects! I love the 6 x 6 pads too. I just posted a bunch of cards I made, using them, in the Idea Gallery at MW Studio.
Darling projects Lacey. Also looking forward to all the "simple inspirations and surprises" that 2011 brings!
Post a Comment