Hello!
Christy Musack - TeamWorks Creative Team Member
We first met back in January, and I'm glad to be back each Friday during the month of August with "Inspiration Friday"!
A little bit about my scrap style - I'm a 12x12 scrapper. I love to ink and distress. I add ink to everything from the papers to the embellishments - I just love how it softens the edges. I like to layer multiple patterned papers on my layouts. I love to add a bunch of embellishments too from buttons, flowers, decorative pins. Pop dots are a must....and one of my new loves, is spray mist.
Today I'm sharing a layout created with Jillibean's
"Dutch Mustard Soup" line -
"She is 6
2 day"
A closer look:
I just love the greens, browns, yellows and oranges in this line - great complimentary combination. Jillibean is one of my favorite manufactures too! There are countless cardstock stickers and journaling sprouts with the Jillibean lines.
Stop back next Friday when I'll share more of my creative style.
&
You can also find me here - Studio C.
Have a great weekend!


4 comments:
Love the layout!
super cute layout!! thanks for sharing!!!
love your style!
LOVE IT!! I just got this kit...your style is so amazing!
Post a Comment