I’m Jenn Bidwell Edwardson, from just north of Philadelphia, PA. I’ve been married to John for 33 years. Our six children are all adult-age, two are married and we have two beautiful granddaughters. You might have caught them in one of my layouts. :)
I became a MW consultant in the fall of 2010. I currently have a short list of customers/friends who buy through me and I have plans to expand. I love the access we have to great scrapping products through MW. I have been scrapping for 16 years or so, and find it is a great creative outlet. I love getting my fingers inky, my craft mat full of color, and making mini-albums. I have met some interesting people through scrapbooking and love the world it has opened up to me.
If I’m not scrapping, I’m cooking & baking, reading or kayaking, or watching cooking shows on tv. I live a blessed life.
Check out my blog: http://frommypapercraftstudio. blogspot.com/
Here are a few things I've been playing around with lately:
I used the MWE July kit to create this layout of my granddaughter Dinara. She has an amazing smile that lights up my world. I HAD to scrapbook these photos. I call this All-American Smile, celebrating the beautiful blend of cultures she represents. In addition to the materials found in the July kit, I used light blue cardstock, and a silver dew drop from my stash. Tools used are my paper crimper, which I have been using a lot lately, a Copic marker to color the stars, embossing ink and powder and Pearl paint dabber.
This all comes from the Bo Bunny Timepiece theme set, chipboard, cutouts, stickers, brads and 6x6 paper pad. I also used a piece of the Tim Holtz Kraft Resist Stash to make the tag, along with Perfect Pearls Glimmer Mists, Distress Ink, and Distress Crackle Paint. The only product that didn't come from MW is the scrap of ribbon on the tag. I also used a Pearl Paint Dabber to further distress the key and clock hands.
I love these vintage photos of my dad, and his mother & father.
I decided to get an early start on my sister's birthday card. I revisted the sewing technique I used on my layout from the May challenge. I used a green scrap for my base. Lily Bee Picket Fence striped paper, MME twine and Stella & Rose brads, sentiment from Echo Park Springtime and Peeled Paint Distress Ink. The blue flowered "paper" is from the Daily Junque Mini Notes & Labels packaging. This card is really all about using scraps and leftovers.
So nice to "meet" you, Jenn! Stay tune every Tuesday this month for more inspiring projects from Jenn!




5 comments:
Beautiful work Jenn! I can't wait to see what you share with us this month!
Cute layout! LOVE the card.. can't wait to see what you come up with this month.
Awesome projects. Love all your layouts and the card is wonderful. So nice to get to know you and look forward to seeing more.
OMG, what a huge smile Dinara has! :) Adorable layout! Love your heritage layout and the sewing on your card is fabulous! Great job!
Love that vintage page with the BoBunny, beautiful!
Post a Comment