Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Product Wednesday - Show Your Scrap Space!

Hello all, and happy Wednesday!
I've enjoyed sharing some of MemoryWorks products with everyone! So today, I thought I would share a sneak peak in to ME! I am luck enough to have a wonderful little room of my house to call my own.. my own Scrapbook Room!! Ha! Ha! My husband rarely enters the room, he says that there is way to much estrogen flowing around in there.. but I think he really means Creativity. He just doesn't understand the difference.
Anyway.. without further ado... Welcome to my Scrap Space (Warning, I did not clean before your visit):

My darling husband made me a 9 ft. table out of some leftover wood he had.. and now I can leave out all of my goodies! And my Cricut has it's own little space too!Yes... I keep all of my paper in a totes. But they are pretty pink totes! I could stand to be a little more organized there.

(Some) of my ribbon storage. If you look really close... you will see.... a foot! HA! I did a plaster of my daughters foot at the beach last year, so I keep it with my ribbon storage.

Here is the other side of my room. I usually have my sewing machine on this table, but today, it found it's home in another room.
I do like to store special occasion paper and embellies together. So, I found this little lovely, that keeps all of my holiday and special occasion goodies separate from my regular supplies.Well, I hope you enjoyed your tour through my Scrap Space. Don't forget, I'll be here next week for the finally Product Wednesday of August!

Happy Wednesday!


4 comments:

Sandy said...

Great space - thanks for sharing!

OhioDanielle said...

I love that wall organizer above your desk and your ribbon storage. TFS!

Family Reflections said...

How nice for you to have your own space. I love your ribbon storage...thanks for sharing!

Lynn said...

love that wall of "goodness"!