Happy Wednesday Everyone!
Today on Product Wednesday I'm going to demonstrate a few of the new Tim Holtz Distress Stains. And let me tell you all.... I am loving these stains!! I can turn any white paper into what ever color I need. Check out the picture below.. I used the stains on a light pink piece of cardstock to show you the color of each stain.

For this tutorial I used Tim Holtz Adage Tickets to demonstrate how to stain your paper. It's very simple, just apply the stain directly to the paper that you are wanting to color.

Make sure you cover completely... let dry fully... and Voila!

You can have a Adage Ticket that will always match your project!

The 'Wish' Adage Ticket, is actually showing how the ticket looks right out of the Tim Holtz Book. Then the following four tickets each had a stain applied. The Stains that I used for this tutorial were:
Spun Sugar
Broken China
Antique Linen
Peeled Paint
Thanks for checking out this week's Product Wednesday! See ya next week!
8 comments:
What a great idea!!!
These Stains are the coolest ever! I love mine!!! Gotta got more:D
~Vanessa W
I love stains!!! thanks for showing them on the tags. They really make them stand out and perfect to match to layouts!!
I just ordered these so excited to play ! How do they work on naked chipboard?
I just got one of these stains. thanks for the idea to use on the tickets! never would have thought of that but I'm gonna try it!
LOVE This...I now have to buy them!!
The Stains should work just as good on chipboard!
I got to use these for the first time when we were at the Retreat this year! They are so awesome and can't wait to get my hands on some more. :)
Post a Comment