I don't know about you, but I often have left over ribbon from a spool or from our MemoryWorks Express kits and I wanted a fun and practical way to store the ribbon. So instead of just putting all the remnants into a big jar that I have to dump out each time I worked on a project, (I know you know what I'm talking about) I found that taking old fashioned clothespins and wrapping the ribbon on them and putting them in a glass jar, allows me to see what I had. It also makes the projects go faster, because I know what I have. You can also mark on the pins who the maker is so you know what brand they are. I keep the Exclusive MemoryWorks ribbon separate from everything else, so I can match up my kits with my ribbon.
Have fun with it...You can find the clothespins at most craft stores.
Happy Scrappin'
5 comments:
oh! i love this idea!!!! i must share! thanks! jen t.
http://jentscrappysideofme.blogspot.com
Cute Idea Janey! Thanks for sharing!
This is so clever!! Mine is all tangled in a jar :)
What a brilliant idea! Never would have thought to organize ribbon that way. The jar is a perfect touch!
I like to do this too. Your jar of ribbon goodness is so cool!
Post a Comment