Well, here we are June is almost over. What a great time I have had designing using the June Express kit. I just want to thank everyone for taking the time to peek at my projects and for the uplifting and encouraging words! I am feeling like Miss America right now taking her final walk! LOL Anyway, I am so excited to see what July has in store and who our July GD will be!! We truly have some of the most creative minds and designing hands and of course the BEST Products around!!
Now for my final projects:
Fishing is NOT just a guy thing!! I love this layout. My Mr. Wonderful and I along with my sister and Uncle took my cousins boat out for a day of snapper fishing in the Gulf and what a time we had!! I actually designed this using the Page Maps sketch I posted for our at home retreat weekend challenge.

Using the supplies from the June express kit was such fun and the zipper, well it came in really handy!
Next we have a little gift tag. If you don't know by now I love vintage and Shabby chic. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE Ephemera! I just could not resist doing something with this little dog!! he is sooo cute so what better way to show him off then by creating this Gift Tag.


Now the pictures don't do it justice as I have been having a few camera issues but I so love this. Not sure who will get this tag on a gift maybe someone in the immediate family so I can keep it!!! LOL The supplies are from the express kit and I used my Ranger stains, inks and crackle paint to doll it up.
Well, that's it folks. I hope you have enjoyed my creations and they have sparked your own creativity. Thanks again for browsing it has been a true pleasure! Wishing you lots of Pickled Pink Days,
Pickles
4 comments:
Love, Love, Love your layout and tags...I may have to scrap-lift this! Thanks for sharing.
Melody, your projects have been great! tfs
Once again... GREAT project Melody!
Great layout and tag. I loved seeing your stuff this month.
Post a Comment