Lacey has been a member of the TeamWorks team since 2007 and a consultant with MemoryWorks since November 2005. She has been scrapbooking since 2000; but has dabbled in many crafts since a young age including sewing and stamping (thanks to her mom). Lacey reside in Fargo, ND (which she thinks is the coldest place on earth) with her boyfriend Matt. In her spare time when she is not scrapbooking (or working), Lacey loves photography, knitting / crocheting items for her Etsy site, dancing, working out at the gym, and marketing for a local dance company and studio. Some of Lacey’s favorite products that MemoryWorks carries are acrylic stamps, Ranger Distress Inks and Pink Paislee (her favorite brand). She is thrilled to be on the MemoryWorks TeamWorks and be able to guide and lead the team this year.
I don't know what to call my "style". Personally I've never thought or have cared too much about a style. Rather, I love just scrapbooking thoughts and ideas I have in my head - whether it fits in a style or not. So here are a few projects to show off my "unCategorized" style.
For my nephew's 2nd birthday we made Robot Cake (Cake Pops). He was told for 3 weeks that he had to wait for Auntie Lacey till they could make robot cake. He thought they were the best! One of my favorite comments from him as we were running around the kitchen...he froze and saw the cake pops (which he helped make) and said "WHOA!" as he pointed at them. I cracked up!
Supplies
Fancy Pants Design: To the Moon 6x6 paper pad, Rub ons, Design Embellishments, Journaling Cards; American Crafts Cardstock; Letter stickers
This is an acrylic frame decorated with Crate Paper Portrait line! And of course my nephew!
Supplies: Acrylic Frame (Target); Crate Paper: Portraits 6x6 paper pad, Chipboard Accents, Alpha Labels; Pink Paislee - Tickets, My Mind's Eye - Boy stamps
This 12 x 12 layout is of my dad & I - the Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe worked perfectly!
Supplies: Crate Paper: Emma's Shoppe Theme set, Emma's Shoppe Alpha Labels, Emma's Shoppe Phrase Stickers; My Mind's Eye: Stamps - Girlie; Maya Road Envelope, Button, Ribbon, Rose ribbon
This past winter I was asked to put together a scrapbook. She had recently gotten married and wanted to surprise her husband with an album of their wedding and the joining of their two families. She love the Simple Stories - Life Documented line, so the entire album is done with this line and coordinating cardstock.
Supplies: Simple Stories - Life Documented, My Mind's Eye: Stamps - Girly, American Crafts: White Cardstock, Unity Stamp, Flowers, buttons, ribbon, rhinestones
There you go, a little glimpse into me and my style!! See you next week, where I'll be sharing even more projects! Using the Lily Bee Design paper set - Happily Lost and Stationary!


5 comments:
Nice to learn a little more about you. Can''t wait to see what you share.
Thanks for sharing! That little nephew of yours is ADORABLE!
AWESOME projects!!
awesome projects!
Great designs and your nephew is too cute!!! Can't wait to see more!!
Post a Comment