Monday, June 27, 2011

Express Kit Monday - Consultant and TeamWorks Members Projects

The end of June? Already? Time flies and I think that is one of the primary reasons we all work so diligently to archive our memories. I hope each of you have enjoyed working with this months Express Kit "Just the Boys". Today I have some inspiration for you from our TeamWorks Members and MemoryWorks consultants.

Projects from MemoryWorks Consultant Cathie Hollins



Projects from TeamWorks Member Christy Musack




Projects from TeamWorks Member Sheri Feypel






Projects from TeamWorks Member Jade Wilson



Thanks for joining me this month and I hope you have found plenty of inspiration to use with your MemoryWorks Express Kit. Remember, if you are not already receiving the MemoryWorks Express kit each month you can sign up by visiting the MemoryWorks website or by contacting your personal MemoryWorks consultant. If you do not have a personal MemoryWorks consultant, you can use our Consultant Finder to find one near you!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

AWESOME WORK ALL!! Love seeing the different frames, layouts and cards!!

Susan Nichols said...

Great job everyone! I just love these colors!

Family Reflections said...

Terrific projects everyone! It's fun to see what everyone comes up with.