Products, Products, Products!!!!! Can I tell you how much fun I had today? My GPS took me to the Head Office. I was able to go get a sneak peak at what's in store for us at the Retreat! Sue met me at the door and gave me a tour of the warehouse and offices.
Sue Kendall and I
There are supplies, and more supplies....now I know where everything comes from!
Then I peeked over at a table and saw all these supplies for the Retreat! I can hardly stand it...
And wait until you see what is in these boxes...
Then I got the honor of wrapping up the GRAND PRIZE for the Retreat! I think whoever wins this is going to be such a lucky person! There are so many things stuffed in this basket... I'm sure it will please whomever wins it!
So get plenty of rest... you are going to need it!
See you all tomorrow...

6 comments:
LUCKY! Sue, my dear - I miss you!
How fun! Miss you all!!!!
Looks like a fun trip.
OMG ... I am sooooo jealous. You all have a GREAT time!!
Wow! What fun! Have a Great Retreat!
thanks for the sneak peek inside! Loved all the goodies at retreat!
Post a Comment