Years ago I used to use a plastic grid like template to create scrapbook pages that places lots of photos on one page and I loved the idea. Although it took many hours that I just don’t have to get the clean look I wanted. Then I saw a grid-format scrapbook page using a photo editing program and thought I’d try it to get the same type of look as in earlier days. I’ve been wanting to learn how to do this for a long time.
I arranged several pictures on one page (8 ½ x 11” sheet) using my photo editing program and printed it off with my printer. (You could probably send it to print at your local print shop as well). The fun is that I could arrange them any way I wanted and I could get lots of photos on a single layout. Then I mounted the entire page on scrapbook paper.
Then because life would not be complete without the 3D look that I love, I was able to add paper and embellishments to create a pretty fun layout. I used the May MemoryWorks Express Kit to complete the look I was going for. I was able to complete this layout in less time than if I was trying to arrange several photos on a page.
Give it a try today, I think you'll love the results! Happy Scrappin'!

5 comments:
Janey! Seriously? This is the best idea EVAH! Totally one of those "DOH! Why didn't I think of that" kind of things! I am so doing this right now! I have so many pictures that I want to put on one page but I always struggle with laying them out the way I want. This is perfect!
your page turned out great! Looks like you cropped and edited for hours! love how you used the embellishments to jazz it up!
I also love the clean lines of a photo grid. Great job with this one!
Janey,
You just totally pickled my brain pink!! I love this idea and can't wait to try it!! Thank you!
Love the grid design...great job.
Post a Comment