Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Guest Designer Tuesday: Introducing Rita Jensen!

We are THRILLED to introduce our January 2011 MemoryWorks Guest Designer to inspire you throughout this month!

Please welcome RITA JENSEN as our first GD of the new year!

My name is Rita Jensen and I live in Ohio with my husband, Gary. I started with MemoryWorks as a consultant in August, 2009. I have always loved arts and crafts of all kinds. I started scrapbooking probably about 8 years ago. I believe my style leans toward vintage and romantic. I just love ribbon, lace, bling, flowers, old buttons, old post cards (I collect), pictures of places like Rome, Paris and old wrought iron fences. My eight grandchildren are my favorite subjects to scrapbook. Winter is my most productive time of the year because I spend most of my Summer in my herb and vegetable garden which is another love of mine. Nature, children, color and beautiful things inspire me in my work. I love to ink and distress the edges of my papers to make them blend and look worn. I hope my work inspires you.

Take a look at a couple of Rita's beautiful layouts (supply lists coming soon!):


Some close-ups of the great detail in this layout:


Another fun layout:
Close up details:

Watch for more inspiration, tips and creativity from Rita EVERY Tuesday this month!

8 comments:

Lacey said...

WOW Fantastic Work Rita!!! Welcome aboard this month to the MW team!!

OhioDanielle said...

Both layouts are beautiful, but I'm lovin' the first one since I'm a fan of blue, birds and butterflies!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

Welcome rita! Two beautiful pages. Can't wait to see more!

Family Reflections said...

Welcome Rita... Great layouts!

Christy said...

Very nice work Rita! It leaves me anxious to see more!

Lisa said...

Beautiful work, Rita! And beautiful kiddos too! :)

Jade said...

Rita - your work is always inspiring!

Anonymous said...

beautiful pages Rita! Can't wait to see the rest of your work!