Monday, October 31, 2011

MemoryWorks Express Kit Monday -- Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween everyone! Hope everyone is having a safe one. Trick or treating was yesterday in my town. Of course I took Marvin out, this year dressed as a sailor. Of course I had to dig my Navy dress cap out and wore my cap with him. And that was the first time Marvin was outside in snow. Yes, we were "blessed" with 8" of snow Saturday here in PA. It's too early!!! But anyhoo.....As promised I am going to be sharing my projects that I made with the October 2011 MW Express kit. Enjoy!:)


"Haunted" Layout by Sharon Hill
Oct11 MWE "Haunted" Layout


"Trick or Treat" Layout by Sharon Hill
Oct11 MWE "Trick or Treat" Layout


"Spooky" Layout by Sharon Hill
Oct11 MWE "Spooky" Layout


"Haunted" Layout 2 by Sharon Hill
Oct11 MWE "Haunted" Layout 2


"Beware" Card by Sharon Hill
Oct11 MWE "Beware" Card


"Carve" Card by Sharon Hill
Oct11 MWE "Carve" Card


"Happy Halloween" Tag by Sharon Hill
Oct11 MWE "Happy Halloween" Tag


"Ghost Poop" Mini Milk Carton Party Favor by Sharon Hill
Oct11 MWE "Ghost Poop" Mini Milk Carton Party FavorOct11 MWE "Ghost Poop" Mini Milk Carton Party Favor 2



That's is all for my projects. The tag I kept simple using inking and misting and ruffled the paper. The "ghost poop" could be used for party favors filled with white chocolate covered raisins, etc, or given out to kids at trick or treating. I dug out my Sizzix machine and punched the mini milk carton out. I used 2 colors of mist on the cardstock.

So that is it for me this month. I hope you have gotten inspired for all of those new trick or treating photos that you will have. I will post my projects on the MemoryWorks main website in the Idea Gallery with the full list of products used. So check back in there over the next few days for them.



Happy Scrappin'!

2011 TW Siggy

1 comment:

Susan Nichols said...

Love the 'Ghost Poop' Carton!!