Thursday, October 6, 2011

Life's Celebrations Blog Hop

Today is the day! Our fabulous TeamWorks team members will be sharing projects using all four new Simple Stories lines (Baby Steps, Generations, Happy Days and 25 Days of Christmas). Join in the blog hop to see which of our four new lines our talented TeamWorks gals choose as their favorite! The hop starts at the MemoryWorks Blog and ends at the Simple Stories blogComment on one or ALL the blogs for a chance to win a Simple Stories kit of your very own!!  Mark your calendars and enjoy Life's Celebrations!  

The hop officially begins at 9am MST (8am PST, 10am CST, 11am EST).

BLOG LINE-UP
1. MemoryWorks (Start here)
2. Christy
3. Danielle
4. Jade
5. Kelly H
6. Lacey Igo
7. Lisa H
8. Sandy
9. Sarah J
10. Sharon
11. Sheri
12. Shirelle
13. Susan
14. Simple Stories

Now get hoppin!

34 comments:

Jade said...

Whoo Hoo! I love blog hops! Can't wait to see what everyone did!

Susan Nichols said...

Can't wait to start hoppin!! I love all of the Simple Stories New Collections.

Sue Frazier said...

can't wait to see all the projects...i love a blog hop!

Unknown said...

i hopped on thru but some blogs werent set up yet :(

I will try later to get the ones i missed.

Kelly said...

Love blog hops! Simple Stories is one of my favorite lines!

Unknown said...

I want all the collections and I'm sure the blog hop is only going to make me want them even more

OhioDanielle said...

Okay...I'm ready to hop!

TERESA D. - CUSTOM MADE SCRAPBOOK PAGES said...

Oh what fun! Can't wait to see everyone's projects!

Tracey Miller said...

This is such a fun way to start the day! I actually put off some of my errands this morning to do this...shhhh! Don't tell my family! lol

Tami said...

Can't wait to check out the blog hop today.

scrapbooking for others said...

this sounds like fun today, I am hopping away to the next blog...

Forest said...

Love blog hops and simple stories! Off on a hop!

Kelly said...

Yay! Hopping off to see everyone's projects...

Unknown said...

I love blog hops. I can't wait to visit all the sites.

Mary said...

Looking forward to seeing all the creativity using Simple Stories...

Stampin' Meg said...

What fun-I can't wait to check them all out

Lindy said...

Yipee....I love a good blog hop!

Elizabeth said...

I love these blog hops...It gives me a change to see new ideas!!!

Terri C. said...

Can't wait to check them all out! What fun it will be!

hla2425 said...

Love blog hops!! I am off to check them all out!!

Angela said...

Wow, your dt did fabulous with these lines! So fun and thanks for an awesome hop!

Jessica said...

I love Simple Stories! Can't wait to join in on the hop!

Aimee said...

I'm hopping! :)

connie said...

Love blog hops!

Tammy said...

Can't wait to hop around and see everyone's projects!

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

Who-hoo! I'm hopping a little late but here goes ..... Can't wait to see all the creations!

Rosann said...

I got baby steps and am almost finished with a baby's first year book. I love the palette.

Gina H said...

I am lookiing forward to getting a few of the Simple Stories line, hopefully soon.

Lindsay said...

I am so excited about visiting all of the blogs!

Renee said...

'Looking forward to having fun hopping and learning some neat ideas!

Christine Pennington said...

What a great hop--amazing projects from all!!

Marielle said...

How fun !!!

Maryann said...

How exciting!

Lucie P. Hale said...

This is so exciting. I'm ready to play!