By now, you probably heard of Smash by K&Company, one of the hottest trends that emerged out of the Craft & Hobby Association's Winter Trade Show earlier this year.
The Smash product line has been so popular that the first time MemoryWorks had them in stock, Smash sold out almost immediately and I had to wait until the second shipment before I could get my hands on one.
What I love about Smash is the endless list of ideas on how to use it. From wedding and baby planning to a book of your favorite things, it's great to have and wonderful to give as a gift. I'm using mine as an advice book to my children.
Let's take a look inside...
A mix of doodles, Jillibean Soup and a Smash Stamp are what helped me create these pages.
The Smash Stamp is not only fun to use randomly on a page, but is best known for adding the date to your pages or fun sayings like "Oh, snap!" and "This warrants a fist pump."
This next set of pages was inspired by Pinterest...
The Smash Pad tear-out sheets, along with Cosmo Cricket cut-apart elements and Simple Stories letter stickers are shown on this pin-style board layout. The Smash Pad sheets can be included on scrapbook layouts, cards or punch a hole in one, add a piece of twine and call it a gift tag.
And finally, a little mystery...
I used Pink Paislee paper for the hair and Cosmo Cricket stickers for the eyes. You can read more about this layout here.
Come back next week for a smashing make and take project!

5 comments:
Fun ideas!
Your book is awesome. I have three that seem to be terrifying me...I may be brave enough to try one now. Thanks!
love your book!! SMASH is such a fun concept! and so easy to do in a spare moment! thanks for sharing!
love the Smash books!
Awesome Danielle! I love it... I'm thinking I need to start one of these! Thanks for sharing your ideas.
Post a Comment