Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Product Showcase-Product Tutorial

Stickles, Oh how I love my Stickles.
Stickles can create a sparkle and a bit of dimensions to any project. 
They come in about every color under the sun and are very affordable.

 Click HERE for a list of 101 Ways to use Stickles

I have chosen a few of my favorite ways below using MemoryWorks products and Stickles!
Use Stickels to make trails on insects
  Use Stickles to make a spiderweb sparkle
 Use Stickles to outline the letters in your title

 Use Stickles as a paint to put on petals of a flower.

I would also like to share a great way to store your stickles so they work easier for you.

1.Purchase an acrylic clear stand and some velcro.
2.Cut squares of the velcro and adhere to the back of the stand and the stickles. 3.Hang the Stickles upside down so they will flow easier when you use them.



 I hope you enjoy my tips and Stickles as much as I do.

5 comments:

Lacey said...

CUTE SARAH!! I love your stand idea!! how cool!

OhioDanielle said...

THANK YOU! I was just searching for tutorials on how to use Stickles and clicked on the MW blog and found exactly what I was looking for!

Anonymous said...

OOOOOHHHHHH I LOVE this! Brilliant!!!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

wonderful ideas!!! great!!

Sandy said...

Cool ideas, Sarah! I only have (so far) one bottle of stickles and haven't come up with very original ways to use it yet...thanks for the tips!